The Estill Course was far and away the most in depth, revealing, educational and inspiring vocal study I have ever done in my 20 years of singing.
Jenny’s teaching was so clear and her delivery of the knowledge, though dense, was broken down to be incredibly digestible. I found the methods, techniques and information to be a revelation: it made me emotional at times, to think of the vocal relief and improvements I can now make for my singing and my vocal health, a career-long struggle for me.
Thank you Jenny and thank you Jo Estill!
Highly recommended and I intend to go much deeper into the wonderful world of Estill.Ella Hooper
Voicewell is now ONLINE!
Vocal Registers – an Estill Perspective
This workshop is being repeated on Monday November 16, 8pm – 9:30pm.
Presented by Jenny Caire, Estill Mentor & Course Instructor
Workshop Fee: $50AUD
Chest Voice, Head Voice, Mix, M1, Modal Voice, Falsetto….what does it all mean?
How does Estill approach the subject of vocal registers and how does it differ from other definitions?
This workshop will include a brief description of traditionally held views on registers as well as an explanation of Estill Voice Qualities and how they are produced. If you’re new to Estill, or would just like a review of the approach to voice training, this workshop is for you! This will not be recorded, but notes will be given at the conclusion of the workshop.
Exploring Estill: a series of one hour workshops introducing the Estill Figures.
Estill Levels 1 & 2: The Full Estill Course, September 2020.
Voiceprint Workshop Practice for EFP – held regularly on demand.
This is an ONLINE workshop for those wishing to prepare for the Estill Figure Proficiency Exam.
You need to have completed at least one Level 1 & 2 Estill Course.
You must have your own copy of Voiceprint Plus so we can practise and refine your own voiceprints.
Minimum of 4 participants required for the workshop to proceed.
Please address any questions to email@example.com
How Does My Voice Work?
3 hour introductory, interactive workshop covering:
- How voice is produced
- Basic anatomical structures in the vocal tract
- How sound changes for different voice qualities
- Introduction and explanation of Estill Voice Training – Figures and Voice Qualities
- Opportunity for questions and discussion
If you are interested in attending a future workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Full Estill Course
Level 1, Figures for Voice
Level 2, Figure Combinations for Voice Qualities
- 5 days
- Essential first steps in understanding the techniques
- Figures for Voice Control – independent voluntary control of discrete structures of the vocal tract
- Once mastered, these Figures become the basis for producing reliable specific vocal maneouvres
- Voice Qualities – Speech, Twang(nasal & clear), Falsetto, Sob/Cry, Opera, Belting
Estill Level 1 & 2 Courses – 2020
September 28 – October 2, 2020
January 18 – 22, 2021
Brunswick, Victoria OR ONLINE TBA
Estill Course Review
- 2-day Intensive Workshop including a review of Level 1 Figures for Voice, and ideal for those wishing to work towards a Certificate of Figure Proficiency.
Next Estill Course Review – 2020
Figure Focus Groups
These are small discussion groups for Estill practice. More Information
- Workshops from 1 – 3 days for those who have already completed Estill Levels 1 & 2
- Practical applications of all techniques applicable to spoken and sung repertoire including classical, contemporary and music theatre
- Specific application of Estill Figures to different styles of singing
- Permutations of Basic Voice Qualities in Belting, Music Theatre, Opera etc
Next Advanced Workshop: November 29, 30 & Dec 1
Estill for Voice Remediation
Estill Levels 1 & 2 specifically and exclusively for ENTs, Speech Pathologists and Speech Pathology Students.
If you are interested in this course click here.
This course is exactly what I’ve been looking for! It’s turned my idea of what I can do on its head and blasted open so many possibilities and new understandings. The scientific explanations were placed in a practical context every step of the way.
Jenny is available for one-to-one lessons in vocal technique, remediation for injured or strained voices, or for anyone who would like to improve their singing. Anyone can sing – you just need to learn how to do it!
“Everyone has a beautiful voice” – Jo Estill