Want to dip your toe into Estill waters, but are not ready for a full Estill Course?
Maybe you’ve done an Estill Course and would like to recap some of the material covered.
Would you like to further develop your kinesthetic awareness to improve consistency and reliability in your tone?
Voicewell presents weekly Estill Figures.
Open to anyone, whether or not you have completed an Estill Course.
No obligation to attend all sessions.
Each workshop lasts for one hour.
Time permitting, there will be opportunity for questions and problem-solving.
Cost $30AUD per workshop.
Registration and pre-payment essential – workshops will NOT be recorded (you must attend in real time).
Minimum of 4 participants required to proceed with each workshop.
Notes will be provided.
To find out more about each workshop or to register, click on the relevant workshop:
- Exploring False Vocal Folds Monday July 13, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Onset/Offset Monday July 20, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring True Vocal Fold Body/Cover Monday July 27, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Thyroid Cartilage Monday August 3, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Larynx Height Monday August 10, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Velum(Soft Palate) Monday August 17, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Tongue Monday August 24, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Aryepiglottic Sphincter (AES) Monday August 31, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Breath Monday Sept 7, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Estill: Anchoring & Voice Qualities Monday Sept 14, 8pm – 9pm
If you complete all sessions, there is a discount: the last session is FREE!