Want to dip your toe into Estill waters, but are not ready for a full Estill Course?
Maybe you’ve done an Estill Course and would like to recap some of the material covered.
Would you like to further develop your kinesthetic awareness to improve consistency and reliability in your tone?
Over Term 2 (Victoria, Australia), Voicewell presents weekly Estill Figures.
Open to anyone, whether or not you have completed an Estill Course.
No obligation to attend all sessions.
Each workshop lasts for one hour.
Time permitting, there will be opportunity for questions and problem-solving.
Cost $30AUD per workshop.
Registration and pre-payment essential – workshops will NOT be recorded (you must attend in real time).
Minimum of 4 participants required to proceed with each workshop.
Notes will be provided.
To find out more about each workshop or to register, click on the relevant workshop:
- Exploring False Vocal Folds Tuesday April 28, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Onset/Offset Tuesday May 5, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring True Vocal Fold Body/Cover Tuesday May 12, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Thyroid Cartilage Tuesday May 19, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Larynx Height Tuesday May 26, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Velum(Soft Palate) Tuesday June 2, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Tongue Tuesday June 9, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Aryepiglottic Sphincter (AES) Tuesday June 16, 8pm – 9pm
- Exploring Anchoring (Head & Neck, Torso) Tuesday June 23, 8pm – 9pm