Want to dip your toe into Estill waters, but are not ready for a full Estill Course?
Maybe you’ve done an Estill Course and would like to recap some of the material covered.
Would you like to further develop your kinesthetic awareness to improve consistency and reliability in your tone?
Voicewell presents weekly Estill Figures.
Open to anyone, whether or not you have completed an Estill Course.
No obligation to attend all sessions.
Each workshop lasts for one hour.
Time permitting, there will be opportunity for questions and problem-solving.
Cost $30AUD per workshop.
Registration and pre-payment essential – workshops will NOT be recorded (you must attend in real time).
Minimum of 4 participants required to proceed with each workshop.
Notes will be provided.
This series will be repeated in Term 2, 2022 on Tuesday nights from 8pm – 9pm(UTC+10), beginning April 26. Registration Link- click on the workshop below.
- Exploring False Vocal Folds Tues April 26
- Exploring Onset/Offset Tues May 3
- Exploring True Vocal Fold Body/Cover Tuesday May 10
- Exploring Thyroid Cartilage Tues May 17
- Exploring Larynx Height Tues May 24
- Exploring Velum (Soft Palate) Tues May 31
- Exploring Tongue Tues June 7
- Exploring Aryepiglottic Sphincter (AES) Tues June 14
- Exploring Estill: Anchoring (Head, Neck & Torso)Tues June 21