Want to dip your toe into Estill waters, but are not ready for a full Estill Course?
Maybe you’ve done an Estill Course and would like to recap some of the material covered.
Would you like to further develop your kinesthetic awareness to improve consistency and reliability in your tone?
Voicewell presents weekly Estill Figures.
Open to anyone, whether or not you have completed an Estill Course.
No obligation to attend all sessions.
Each workshop lasts for one hour.
Time permitting, there will be opportunity for questions and problem-solving.
Cost $30AUD per workshop.
Registration and pre-payment essential – workshops will NOT be recorded (you must attend in real time).
Minimum of 4 participants required to proceed with each workshop.
Notes will be provided.
This series will be repeated in Term 4, 2021 on Tuesday nights from 8pm – 9pm AEST(UTC+11): Registration Link- click on the workshop below.
- Exploring False Vocal Folds: Tuesday Oct 5
- Exploring Onset/Offset: Tuesday Oct 12
- Exploring True Vocal Fold Body/Cover: Tuesday Oct 19
- Exploring Thyroid Cartilage: Tuesday Oct 26
- Exploring Larynx Height: Tuesday Nov 2
- Exploring Velum (Soft Palate): Tuesday Nov 9
- Exploring Tongue: Tuesday Nov 16
- Exploring Aryepiglottic Sphincter (AES): Tuesday No 23
- Exploring Estill: Anchoring (Head, Neck & Torso): Tuesday Nov 30
- Exploring Breath Effort: Tuesday Dec 7
If you complete all sessions, there is a discount: the last session is FREE!