Want to dip your toe into Estill waters, but are not ready for a full Estill Course?
Maybe you’ve done an Estill Course and would like to recap some of the material covered.
Would you like to further develop your kinesthetic awareness to improve consistency and reliability in your tone?
Voicewell presents weekly Estill Figures.
Open to anyone, whether or not you have completed an Estill Course.
No obligation to attend all sessions.
Each workshop lasts for one hour.
Time permitting, there will be opportunity for questions and problem-solving.
Cost $30AUD per workshop.
Registration and pre-payment essential – workshops will NOT be recorded (you must attend in real time).
Minimum of 4 participants required to proceed with each workshop.
Notes will be provided.
This series will begin in Term 2, 2021 on Tuesday nights from 8pm – 9pm AEST(UTC+10):
- Exploring False Vocal Folds: Tuesday April 20
- Exploring Onset/Offset: Tuesday April 27
- Exploring True Vocal Fold Body/Cover: Tuesday May 4
- Exploring Thyroid Cartilage: Tuesday May 11
- Exploring Larynx Height: Tuesday May 18
- Exploring Velum (Soft Palate): Tuesday May 25
- Exploring Tongue: Tuesday June 1
- Exploring Aryepiglottic Sphincter (AES): Tuesday June 8
- Exploring Estill: Anchoring (Head, Neck & Torso): Tuesday June 15
- Exploring Breath Effort: Tuesday June 22
If you complete all sessions, there is a discount: the last session is FREE!